Coerver Coaching Munster are recruiting
Coerver® Coaching are actively looking to recruit two outstanding candidates to join their technical coaching staff in the Munster, the positions will be initially for weekend work only.
The successful candidates will be required to coach a minimum 3hrs per weekend with Coerver® Coaching Munster in Cork and will report directly to the Technical Director Coerver Coaching Munster.
This role will provide the successful candidates with excellent personal development opportunities, extensive training, competitive rates of pay and Coerver®/adidas® training kit. To be considered for this role, candidates ideally would meet the below criteria:
- F.A.I Kick Start Level 2 or Youth Cert (preferred)
- Other Sports course qualification (preferred)
- Experience of working with young players at various levels
- Full Driving Licence or own transport (preferred)
- Available weekends
- Show initiative and an ability to effectively coach players of all ages and ability levels
If you think you have what it takes to join the “World’s Number 1 soccer skills teaching method”, please email your full CV & covering letter as to why you feel you are the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position will close on Friday 20th February 2015.