We are delighted to announce the launch of our new 1-day Coerver® Intro Course, in association with our global partner adidas® and our presenting partner FourFourTwo Performance.
The Coerver® Intro Course has been developed from 32 years of knowledge and work with the leading federations, clubs, managers and star names in International Football.
Coerver® Intro Course – Overview
The purpose of our new Coerver® Intro Course, is to provide attendees with a theory and practical based overview of the evolution of the Coerver® method since being founded in 1984.
Attendees will learn how to teach skills from mastery to game effective use with a specific focus on
Coerver® Ball Mastery & Coerver® 1 v 1 Mirror Moves which are essential skills for all players,
no matter their age, ability or position.
Coerver® Mirror Moves are split into 3 sections:
• Changes Of Direction
• Stops & Starts
Each section of Coerver® Mirror Moves relates to specific areas of the pitch, where the opposition is and to the position that the player in possession plays for within their team.
Coaches – you get
• Expert tuition from Jason Brown, Coerver® Coaching Munster Director
• The latest coaching content from “The World’s Number One Soccer Skills Teaching Method”
• The secrets on how to teach Coerver® Skills from Mastery to Game Effective UseFeints
Coerver® Intro Course Package:
• 1-day of expert tuition from Coerver® Technical Director
• Professional Club Training Facilities
• Full course resource material
• Coerver® Coaching “Play Like The Stars” DVD (Worth €25.00)
• Coerver® Intro Course Certificate of Attendance
Course cost – €149.00 per coach