We are currently looking to fill 12 roles of Assistant Coach.
Assistant Coach Role (Male or Female)
Coerver Coaching Munster
€9 to €15 per hour depending on experience and following successful trial period with more hours and coaching opportunities for the right candidates.
Ballincolling, Carrigtwohill, Clonakilty, Cork City, Douglas, Fermoy, Limerick, Kinsale, Macroom, Midleton, Tipperary, West Waterford
Fixed Term (Part time)
31st January 2016
Coerver® Coaching Munster are looking to recruit dynamic and professional football coaches to join their technical coaching staff in Cork, Limerick & Tipperary
The successful candidate will be required to coach at least 2 evenings per week at our Performance Academy venues, weekend work and some school holiday working on other Coerver Programs.
The successful candidate will receive competitive rates of pay, and full adidas training kit. They will also undergo an extensive training and development programme, which includes:
* Shadowing of experienced lead coaches
* Local in house Coerver Training
* Regional & National CPD events (up to 9 CPD events per year including Play Like The Stars and Youth Diploma courses)
* International CPD events available (e.g. Advanced Skills course, AC Milan/Ajax/Real Madrid study visits)
* Individual coaching assessment (filmed sessions with feedback)
* Individual coach development action plans
To be considered for this role, applying candidates must have:
* F.A.I Kick Start 2 ((UEFA B) preferred)
* Experience of working with young players at various levels
* Sports related degree (ideal but not essential)
* Full Driving Licence with own transport or reliable alternative to reach each venue
The successful candidate should be dynamic and self-motivated, with a desire to work with young footballers.
For more information on Coerver® Coaching, log-on to http://coervercoachingmunster.ie
For more information on Performance Academy, log-on to http://coervercoachingmunster.ie/academy.html
How to apply
If you think you have what it take to join the “World’s Number 1 soccer skills teaching method please email your full CV and covering letter as to why you feel you are the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org