Coerver® Coaching’s First Skills
is Coerver® Coaching’s market-leading proposition to parents of beginner players, ages 4-6. First Skills is more EDUCATIONAL, more EFFECTIVE, and more FUN! than any other introductory soccer skills program.
FIRST SKILLS builds the essential foundations young players need before they step into organized, competitive team play.
The Coerver® Foundation Pyramid has 4 components:
- Skills (Basic Ball Mastery, and simple 1v1 Moves)
- Speed (particularly mental reaction speed)
- Shooting (kicking technique)
- Small-sided games (2v2/3v3)
First Skills mission is:
- To help children develop self-confidence and a love of football
- To develop important foundation skills with a focus on ball mastery, striking/shooting, and how to play in small-sided games
- To develop listening skills, extended concentration, speedy reactions, as well as core social skills of communication and cooperation
- To learn the basics of healthy eating
- TO HAVE FUN!
First Skills – €45 per 6 week term
- 36 x 45 minute sessions.
- *optional Coerver® Training Kit
- Access to private Coerver® events
- Membership to Player Pathway
- Priority placement into the Performance Academy